Office to rentWelbeck Street, London, W1G
1,277–17,507 sq. ft.
- 1,277 sq ft (118 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Limestone Floor tiling in Reception with hardwood cherry worktop desk
- Hardwood Cherry for internal doors
- Video entryphone system with intercoms on each floor
- 3 Separate entrances
- New 8 Person 630kg Passenger Lift
- Up to 3.6m floor to ceiling heights
- VRV air conditioning
- LED lighting throughout with PIR sensors
- Stunning Oak cantilevered feeature staircase
- 24 cycle spaces, 4 unisex showers, 36 secure lockers
Comprehensive refurbishment with stunning contemporary cantilevered staircase. Available as a whole or on a floor by floor basis.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 51WELBECKSTREET. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by GN2 LLP, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.