Retail Property (high street) to rent17-19 Main Street, West Calder, West Lothian, EH55 8BY
6,405 sq. ft.
- Ground floor retail area with large storage space
- In good location with ample footfall
- Gross Internal Area 595 sq.m (6405 sq.ft)
- Reduced Floor Area ITZA 183 sq.m (1974 sq.ft)
- Offers Over £20,000 per annum
The West Lothian village of West Calder lies on the main arterial A71 road route, a busy through fare which links Edinburgh with Kilmarnock. West Calder is approximately 3 miles away from Livingston. The town has a resident population of circa 5,000.
The subjects comprise a large double fronted retail unit to the front with storage/workshop facilities to the rear. The unit is situated on the ground floor of a two storey traditional building. The property benefits from two large display windows either side of a centrally located entrance door. The retail area is finished to a good standard and is in move-in condition. There is good storage space, workshop area and WC facilities.
At this location in Main Street other occupiers include, a coffee shop, a bicycle shop, a public house, Scotmid store, a bakers and a bookmakers.
The premises have been measured in accordance with RICS Code of Measuring Practice - 6th Edition. The net internal floor areas have been calculated as being approximately as follows:
Total GIA 595 sq. m (6405 sq. ft)
Total ITZA 183 sq. m (1974 sq. ft)
From reference to the Scottish Assessors' Association website, the subjects are noted to have a Rateable Value of £19,000.
The subjects are offered on a lease of an internal and repairing nature at £20,000 per annum.
A copy of the Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) for the subjects is available to upon request.
All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT.
Each party will be responsible for paying their own legal costs incurred in this transaction.
Upon completion of legal formalities.
Strictly by contacting the sole selling agents:-
17 Corstorphine Road
Tel: 0131 6246 130
Fax: 0131 477 6016
Strictly by arrangement with the agents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-45620145.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ESA1156. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DM Hall , Edinburgh.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.