Retail Property (high street) to rentHebburn Shopping Centre
- Popular shopping centre location
- Local and national operators
- Size from 49m² (527ft²) - 621m² (6,685ft²)
- Generous free parking
- New EFRI Leases available
- Centre to undergo refurbishment
SITUATIONHebburn Shopping Centre benefits from excellent road communications and public transport links with the A185 running through Hebburn and the Metro Station approximately 200 yards away. Hebburn has a population of circa 25,000 people. The town centre is dominated by The Hebburn Shopping Centre which also incorporates extensive free car parking next to the new leisure centre.DESCRIPTIONThe Shopping Centre has a number of units of various sizes and rental levels available to let all of which benefit from servicing access to the rear and security roller shutters. Current occupants include Greggs, Ladbrokes, Boots, Savers, Farm Foods, Subway, Coral along with a number of local retailers. The Centre has recently been purchased by new owners with ambitious refurbishment and rebranding plans.TERMSUnits are available by way of new Full Repairing and Insuring terms via a service charge.LEGAL COSTSEach party is to bear their own legal costs involved in the transaction.VATAll rents, premiums and purchase prices quoted herein are exclusive of VAT. All offers are to be made to Bradley Hall upon this basis, and where silent, offers will be deemed net of VAT.Unit M2 Ft2 Rent (Exc VAT) Rateable Value 2017 Rating EPC RatingUnit 19, 33St James Mall 385.82 4,153 £25,000 £13,500 TBC E113Unit 32a, 17 St James Mall 241.17 2,596 £16,750 £11,250 £14,250 D81Unit 27, 5 St James Mall 158.4 1,705 £15,000 £7,900 £10,000 D93Unit 14, 22 St James Mall 115 1,238 £12,750 £7,300 £9,200 D97Unit 13, 24 St James Mall 109.62 1,180 £12,750 £8,900 £8,900 D94Unit 12, 26 St James Mall 112.78 1,214 £12,750 £7,300 £9,300 D87Unit 10, 30 St James Mall 53.79 579 £10,000 TBC TBC D94Unit 10a, 30a St James Mall 41.15 443 £7,000 £1,400 £1,200 G200Unit 8, 15 St Johns Precinct 80.30 864 £10,500 £4,350 TBC TBC14a St Johns Precinct 126.16 1,358 TBC TBC TBC TBC14b St Johns Precinct 53.04 571 TBC TBC TBC TBCVIEWINGFor general enquiries and viewing arrangements please contact Richard Rafique or Kristian Sorensen at Bradley Hall Chartered Surveyors.Tel: 0191 232 8080Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Or Mark Convery at our joint agents Sanderson Weatherall on:0191 269 0103
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2935. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradley Hall Chartered Surveyors & Estate Agents, Newcastle upon Tyne - Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.