Office to rent53-54 Grosvenor Street, London, W1K
1,420 sq. ft.
- 1,420 sq ft (131 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Newly refurbished
- Located in the heart of Mayfair
- Air conditioning
- Excellent natural light from front and rear elevations
- Capped off services
- WCs on floor
- Automatic passenger lift
- Refurbished ground floor reception with commissionaire
The building is located in the very centre of Mayfair, at the junction of Grosvenor Street and Davies Street. Bond Street London Underground station is just a short walk away, with Oxford Circus and Green Park stations also in close proximity.
The available accommodation is located on the part 4th floor of this prominent building.
The office has been fully refurbished to provide high quality, open plan, bright accommodation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-46568976.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 53-54GrosvenorStreet. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crossland Otter Hunt, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.