Office to rent1 Lombard Street, Barry, The Vale Of Glamorgan. CF62 8DP
- Suite of offices over two floors
- Security roller shutter window to front
- Recently installed boiler
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Flexible terms
- Possession as soon as required
Security roller shutter to front window. Unit comprising; Porch, Two offices to ground floor, Kitchen Ladies and Gents toilet facilities and Two further offices/training rooms to first floor. Rear yard. Flexible terms. Recently fitted boiler, uPVC double glazed windows throughout and carpets. For further information please contact Angela on 01446 709933.
Lease to be discussed. Flexible terms.
Rental £7,000 per annum.
Currently the rates payable are £8,400. However, interested parties should rely on their own enquiries with the Local Authority. The rate base for this premises currently is £100 per m/unit. Subject to small business rates relief scheme.
Each party to be responsible for its own legal and professional costs incurred. Tenant also responsible for utility costs.
As soon as required.
Strictly by appointment.
Via steel reinforced hardwood door leading into:
Glass panelled door leading into-
ACCOMMODATION (5.46m x 3.30m or 17' 11" x 10' 10" )
uPVC double glazed window to front elevation with security roller shutters. Further window to rear elevation. Telephone and power points. Radiator. Recently fitted carpet. Stairs rising to first floor offices. Door giving access into:
Stainless steel sink and drainer with storage cupboard below and small work surface to side. Vinyl flooring. door to side elevation giving access to rear yard. Further door leading to :-
ACCOMMODATION (5.33m x 2.16m or 17' 06" x 7' 01" )
uPVC double glazed window to side elevation. Strip lighting. Telephone and power points. Radiator. Recently fitted carpet. Door giving access into:-
Separate ladies and gentleman's w/c's.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Wall mounted boiler (installed 2011) operating central heating. Door giving access to:-
ACCOMMODATION (6.65m x 4.24m or 21' 10" x 13' 11" )
Two uPVC double glazed windows to front elevation and further uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Telephone and power points. Radiator. Recently fitted carpet.
ACCOMMODATION (5.61m x 2.46m or 18' 05" x 8' 01" )
Two uPVC double glazed windows to side elevation. Telephone and power points. Two radiators. Recently fitted carpet.
Small, enclosed courtyard.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-47406282.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PRA10912. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knights Estates Agents, Barry - lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.