Office to rentProfile West, 950 Great West Road, Brentford TW8 9ES
1,108–15,937 sq. ft.
- 1,108 sq ft (102 sq m)
- Fully air-conditioned
- Reception with full height atrium
- Accessible raisedfloors (250mm)
- Flexible floorplate
- Metal tiled suspended ceilings
- Excellent natural light from continuous
- Two 13-person lifts
- 24/7 on-site security and access
- CCTV and pass-controlled entry system
- Cycle parking
At 52,990 sq.ft. (4,923 sq. m.) Profile West is a landmark building which provides an impressive modern office environment in keeping with its prominent location adjacent to GlaxoSmithKline headquarters.
VAV air conditioning
24 hour security CCTV and access
2 person passenger lifts
Excellent car parking ratio of 1:293 sq ft
Full height impressive glazed atrium and reception
Cabling to some floors
The Great West Road (A4), as a long established corporate location, continues to provide excellent national and international access, with nearby trains, bus links, excellent road links and close proximity to Heathrow Airport.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference G1281. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Vokins, Brentford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.