Commercial Property to rentBarking Road, London, E16
- GROUND FLOOR COMMERCIAL SPACE
- GROSS INTERNAL AREA APPROXIMATELY 2,350 SQFT/ 218 M²
- PLANNING CONSENT HAS BEEN GRANTED FOR A1 AND A3 USAGE
- AVAILABLE FOR PRIVATE RENT IMMEDIATELY
- MOMENTS FROM CANNING TOWN TUBE, DLR AND BUS STATION
- VIEWING IS STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Lourdes are proud to announce the launch of what is set to be one of Canning Towns most desirable commercial spaces, which we firmly believe will be of interest to an array of high street operators or global brands.
This fantastic commercial unit is part of The Roka Building on Barking Road which sits in the heart of the E16 regeneration master plan; arguably one of the most exciting and significant town centre regeneration projects in London. Just moments from Canning Town Tube, DLR and bus station.
The unit which is located on the ground floor of the building, is a large glass fronted commercial space, directly visible from the high street which is available for private rent immediately and viewing is strictly by appointment only through Lourdes Estate Agents.
Planning consent has been granted for A1, A2, A3 and A4 uses and can be split into two separate units.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 9671. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lourdes Estate Agents, London E1.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.