Office to rent65 Broadway
1,026 sq. ft.
- PROMINENT LOCATION IN STRATFORD
- ADVERTISING POTENTIAL ON SIDE ELEVATION
- CLOSE TO SEVERAL MULTIPLE RETAILERS, BANKS & RESTAURANTS
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
The property occupies a prominent position on the east side of The Broadway, close to the junction with Romford Road and West Ham Lane in the centre of Stratford.
Stratford Station (Central & Jubilee Lines, DLR and British Rail), bus terminal and shopping centre are situated close by, as is Maryland (National Rail) station. There are several multiple retailers and banks near the property including William Hill, Nationwide, Morrisons, Argos, Nando’s and Starbucks.
The major transformation of the area over the past few years has included the recent regeneration of the Stratford ‘Cultural Quarter’, opening of Westfield Shopping Centre, upgrade to Stratford’s bus and rail networks and the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
This property offers a ground floor office area with 2 meeting rooms to the rear of the premises as well as an open plan first floor office with kitchen and WC. The property has recently undergone some refurbishment work with new carpets, floor tiles and shopfront.
The front of the premises has an excellent presence along the Broadway and the left elevation has potential for advertisement. Some advertising may require planning. The property also comes with 3 parking spaces to the rear of the premises.
The accommodation is as follows:
|Floor||sq ft||sq m|
An existing 10 year full repairing and insuring lease from 16th December 2011 contract outside of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 is available.
A premium is sought for the transfer of the lease. Offers in the region of £40,000
Each party to bear their own legal costs incurred in this transaction. The prospective tenant is to give an undertaking through their solicitors prior to the commencement of legal formalities for any abortive legal costs should they withdraw from the transaction.
Strictly by appointment through the sole agent.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-47838804.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17-2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dobbin & Sullivan, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.