Commercial Property to rentHolly Court, High Street, Midsomer Norton
The landlord is offering an incentive of one months rent free period.
Lettings R Us are proud to be letting out commercial units which are located within Holly Court which joins the High Street to the free public car parks.
Holly Court is a thriving community of small independent businesses, occupiers include an estate agent, planning consultant, equestrian shop, florist, gift shop, hairdresser, clothes shop, cafe, model shop, beauty salon, tanning studio and computer shop. Holly Court is managed on a day to day basis by the tenants. The large council owned car parks to the rear are free and rarely full.
Unit 7 is located at high street level and the square footage is: Approximately 481 sq ft internal area. Ready to go around now! A1 unit. There is a service charge to be paid to the management company on top of the rent - This is currently at £73.00.
Holly Court uses standard leases and so there are no ingoing legal costs for tenants unless tenants wish to use their own solicitor. VAT to be paid on top of the rent.
Important Note: The following charges are not included in the advertised rent of the property.
TENANTS: If you choose to take the tenancy on one of our properties we will ask you to pay an agency fee of £120.00 including VAT per tenant that is over the age of 18 years old – If a guarantor is required, this fee would also be applicable for the guarantor. This fee is taken as a holding fee to reserve you the Property and also it covers the cost of credit checks and referencing. Our deposits are calculated as the same amount as one month’s rent and if pets are allowed then this would usually be six weeks deposit up to two months deposit. (This will be stipulated in the description). The agency fee is non-refundable if you decide to withdraw from the tenancy or if you fail your credit checks, it will be refundable if the landlord decides to withdraw. We do not charge renewal fees every six months, after the initial period the contract will run monthly periodical.
Late Payment Charges - £20 for non-standing order mandate or late payment and £10 every week thereafter.
Key Lose - Should the tenant lose their keys and the agent/landlord have to let them in or if the tenant needs to come to the office to collect the keys to let themselves in, then a fee of £10 will be applicable.
Breakage Clause – If the landlord allows then the tenant can be released from the contract on payment of 50% of the first months’ rent (plus VAT) (E.G. If the monthly rent was £600, the fee would be £360 inclusive of VAT or £300 (Inclusive of VAT), whichever is greater. Once a new tenant has moved into the property the liability will be on the new tenant and the current tenant will be released from the contract.
Initial Contract Fees – Solicitor Charges if applicable
Duplicate Contract Fee (If Required) - £90 including VAT
Duplicate Inventory Fee(If Required) - £90 including VAT
New Contract Fee (If Required) - £118.80 including VAT
VAT is payable at the prevailing rate on all of our fees. It is included where a fixed amount is quoted but where a percentage is applied to a figure the percentage will be plus VAT. (Shown in the example with the VAT included).
1) Introduction Only Service – 60% inclusive of VAT of the first month’s rent (Or £300 including VAT whichever is greater). (E.G. If the monthly rent was £500, the fee would be £300 inclusive of VAT) (or £300 whichever is greater). Payable for each letting where the tenant is introduced through the Agent.
2) Lettings and Rent Collection Service – 67.2% inclusive of VAT on the first month and then 7.2% inclusive of VAT per month thereafter of the rent received, deducted by the Agent. (E.G. If the monthly rent was £500, the fee would be £336 inclusive of VAT on the first month and the fee would be thereafter each month £36 inclusive of VAT).
3) Full Management Service – Option 1 – 69.6% inclusive of VAT on the first month and then 9.6% inclusive of VAT per month thereafter of the rent received, deducted by the Agent. (E.G. If the monthly rent was £500, the fee would be £348 inclusive of VAT on the first month and the fee would be thereafter each month £48 inclusive of VAT).
4) Full Management Service – Option 2 – 14.4% inclusive of VAT per month of the rent received, deducted by the Agent. (E.G. If the monthly rent was £500, the fee would be £72 inclusive of VAT) (Applicable to Managed properties only).
The fees under the above service are payable when any individual or organisation enters into an agreement to rent the property as a result of our promotion, introduction, or viewing by the Agent.
Unmanaged: Agreement Admin Fee £90 (including VAT)
Unmanaged: Inventory Fee £90 (Including VAT)
Deposit Protection Service £60 (Including VAT)
Legionella Risk Assessment Fee £120 (Including VAT)
Contract Termination Fee (If Managed) £300 (Including VAT)
Major Works Fee 18% inclusive of VAT of major works over £250. (E.G. If the works are £260 then the additional cost would be £46.80 inclusive of VAT)
Duplication/Testing of Keys Yale -£6 (Including VAT)
Chubb - £9 (Including VAT)
Gas Safety Record £84 (Including VAT)
Portable Appliance Testing £54 (including VAT) for 15 items, £3 (including VAT per item thereafter).
Chimney Sweep £72 (Including VAT)
Energy Performance Certificate £94.80 (Including VAT)
All fees are shown including VAT. There are also examples shown where a price cannot be given.
Property Particulars: We endeavour to make our property particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective renters only, and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view.
Redress Scheme: The Property Ombudsman - https://www.tpos.co.uk/
Tenancy Deposit Scheme: We lodge deposits with the DPS – Deposit Protection Scheme
Client Money Protection Insurance – We are not a member of a CMP Scheme.
- Oldfield Park (7.8 mi)
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Oldfield Park (7.8 mi)
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2413. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by lettings-r-us, Frome.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.