Shop to rentMontpellier Street, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG1
683 sq. ft.
- 683 sq ft (63 sq m)
- Use class orders: A1 Shops
- Established retail pitch in Montpellier Quarter
- Excellent location in Harrogate town centre
- Ground Floor open plan retail sales with ancillary staff/wc facilities
Harrogate is located approximately 17 miles north of Leeds, 21 miles west of York, 11 miles west of the A1(M) and 9 miles from Leeds/Bradford airport.
Harrogate is one of the largest commercial centres in North Yorkshire and is one of the leading conference and exhibition centres in the North of England. The resident population is approximately 67,500 with a catchment population order of 50,000 within a 40 minute drive time, within which there is a high socio-economic profile.
The property is situated within the heart of the Montpellier Quarter. Occupiers in the immediate vicinity comprise a mix of specialist, fashion retailers and restaurants including Caroline Charles, Morgan Clare, Hawick Cashmere, Brace and niche restaurants including The Drum and Monkey and Timberlakes.
The premises comprise a ground floor retail unit within a stone two storey building with a feature balcony to the first floor. The property comprises an open plan retail sales area and ancillary kitchen and WC facilities to the rear of the unit. In addition, the property benefits from a basement storage area.
The property provides the following approximate net internal areas:-
Ground Floor Sales Area: 496 sq.ft. (46.05 sq.m.)
Kitchen: 24 sq.ft. (2.22 sq.m.)
Basement Storage: 163 sq.ft. (15.18 sq.m.)
Total Net Internal Area: 683 sq.ft.(63.45 sq.m.)
The property is available to let by way of a new FRI lease for a term of years to be agreed.
£18,500 per annum exclusive. All rents are exclusive of rates, service charge and insurance and are payable quarterly in advance.
We are verbally informed by Harrogate Borough Council that the premises are currently rated as follows: Rateable Value (April 2017) £16,750 p.a. UBR (2017/2018) £47.9%
Interested parties are advised to make any further enquiries direct to the Local Rating Authority Harrogate Borough Council: 01423 500600.
Energy Performance Certificate
A copy of the full report can be viewed online at www.ndepcregister.com or is available from the agent. Ref No: 9186-3002-0442-0000-2495. The property has an EPC rating of Banding E (121).
Any reference to price is deemed to be exclusive of VAT unless expressly stated otherwise. We understand that the property has not been elected for VAT.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in this transaction.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-48232143.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 12MontpellierStreet. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Montpellier Property Consultants Ltd, North Yorkshire .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.