Distribution Warehouse to rentGreat Dunmow
2,660 sq. ft.
- 2,660 sq ft (247 sq m)
- Rural Location
- Two Roller Shutter Doors
- Kitchen and Toilet Facilities
Approximately 2,660 sq ft comprising warehouse area with concrete floor, insulated and heated workshop area, mezzanine, office, kitchen and WC. The property is located on a rural site close to the village of Lindsell, near Great Dunmow, offering excellent access to the A120.
Approximately 2,660 sq ft presently divided as follows:
- Warehouse/Workshop Area - 1,599 sq ft approx
- Insulated Workshop Area - 423 sq ft approx
- Mezzanine Area - 346 sq ft approx
- Office - 165 sq ft approx
- Entrance Area
There are two roller shutter doors to the front each measuring 5.35m wide x 3.25m high with a personnel door between. There is a further personnel door to the entrance area.
The property is connected to a single phase electricity supply. BT connections are available on site as is Broadband. There are double glazed windows to the office and kitchen.
There is car parking to the unit.
Contents insurance will be the responsibility of the tenant.
The tenant will be responsible for the payment of any non-domestic rates.
Easy in/out terms to be agreed with the Landlord.
Whirledge & Nott does not have any authority to give representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract. All descriptions, photographs and plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All measurements are approximate. No assumption should be made that the property has the necessary planning, building regulations or other consents. Whirledge & Nott has not carried out a survey nor tested any appliances, services or facilities. Applicants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Strictly by appointment Viewing of the property is entirely at the risk of the enquirer. Neither Whirledge & Nott nor the landlord accept any responsibility for any damage, injury or accident during viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3409. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whirledge and Nott, Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.