Commercial Property to rentClevedon Road, Nailsea, Bristol, Somerset, BS48
Let by Us
2,000 sq. ft.
- 2,000 sq ft (185 sq m)
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Combination of storage/garages and office space
- Additional parking in shared yard
Property reference number 5715354. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
A space that can be used for a variety of purposes - the first floor is light and airy and comprises of 2 offices and a meeting room, kitchenette and cloakroom and is gas centrally heated,
The ground floor has two large workshops a large garage for 4 plus cars, storage room and cloakroom. The ground floor is partly centrally heated.
Entry to the unit is accessed via an electronically operated up and over roller door.
There is additional parking in the shared yard for one or two additional vehicles.
The unit is based in the town of Nailsea which is a ten minute drive from junction 20 of the M5.
* Please quote ref. 5715354 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-48521673.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5715354_47048. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.