Office to rent78 Chamber Street, London, E1
£11,105 pcm (£46 per sq. ft.)
2,897 sq. ft.
- 2,897 sq ft (269 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Exposed ceilings
- Shared roof terrace
- Exposed concrete soffits
- Passenger lift
- Comfort cooling
- Manned reception
- 3m floor to ceiling height
- New shower and cycle facilities
This stylish Derwent London building is located on Chamber Street, linking Mansell Street and Leman Street, which is strategically positioned just east of the City of London and is just south of vibrant Shoreditch. The area has a wide variety of bars, restaurants and coffee shops within the immediate vicinity.
Tower Hill (Circle and District Lines)
Aldgate East (Circle, District and Hammersmith & City Lines)
Aldgate (Circle and Metropolitan Lines)
Fenchurch Street (Mainline Services)
Shadwell Station (DLR and London Overground)
Buses - 15, 25, 115, 135, 741, N15, N550
This stylish 1930's Art Deco office building has been comprehensively refurbished by Derwent London to provide creative office accommodation. The part fifth floor will be delivered in a Cat A condition allowing a tenant to create media style office accommodation in a stunning, office building which benefits from a communal roof terrace.
The office benefits from 3m floor to ceiling heights, excellent natural daylight, a passenger lift and secure bike storage and showers.
* Exposed ceilings
* Shared roof terrace
* Exposed concrete soffits
* Passenger lift
* Comfort cooling
* Manned reception
* 3m floor to ceiling height
* New shower and cycle facilities
Approximate Floor Areas
Part fifth floor - 2,897 sq. ft.- 269.14 sq. m.
A full repairing and insuring sub-lease available for a term by arrangement.
£46 per sq. ft.
We are advised that the service charge is approximately £9.99 per sq. ft.
We understand that the rates payable for the year 2017/18 equate to approximately £9.41 per sq. ft.
Interested parties must verify these figures with the London Borough of Tower Hamlets.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-48867861.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference chamberst. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anton Page LLP, Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.