Retail Property (high street) to rentWoodford Road, London
Withdrawn from Market
- Located on a busy parade of shops
- Benefits from good passing trade
- Backyard to rear of shop
- Healthy weekly turnover
- Established over 10 years
- Close to Wanstead Park Station
Ranson UK are proud to present this opportunity to acquire this large A1 commercial unit situated on the prominent and busy location of Woodford Road, E7. This unit is currently serving as an off-licence and shop with a backyard area to the rear of the property.This unit is well equipped and comprises of a large ground floor A1 unit which is used as a shop and off-license, being situated in an excellent corner position it benefits from good passing trade and great visibility.This commercial unit has a healthy weekly turnover of approximately £10,000 to £11,000 a week and is within close proximity to Wanstead Park Station and the A12 allowing easy access into the City.
Ground floor A1 SpaceBackyard area to rear of propertyTotal retail space: 1,900 sqft approx.
Our client wishes to assign his lease which has 3 years renewable lease remaining
£21,500 per annum
Approx £6,500 PA All interested parties are encouraged to make their own enquiries with London Borough of Newham
Each party are to bear their own legal costs
By prior appointment through sole selling agents Ranson UK LTD.Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgTel: 0207 538 4057
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8011883. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ranson UK Ltd, Docklands.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.