Office to rent4th Floor, 17-19 Maddox Street, Mayfair, London W1S 2QH
£4,594 pcm (£38.5 per sq. ft.)
1,432 sq. ft.
- 1,432 sq ft (133 sq m)
- Benefitting from Existing Tenant's Fit-Out
- Wooden Flooring (in Part)
- Private Meeting Rooms / Offices
- Passenger Lift
- Demised Cloakrooms & Kitchenette
- Furniture could be made available, by separate negotiation.
Offices – B1
1,432 SQ.FT. | 133 SQM.
We estimate a maximum of 34-38 desks for this office.
The fourth floor is fully fitted with the benefit of the existing tenant’s fit-out. Glass partitioned rooms provide 4-5 meeting rooms / private offices as well as offering open plan working. A fully open plan layout is easily achievable. The office has demised cloakrooms as well as a kitchenette.
• Benefitting from Existing Tenant’s Fit-Out
• Wooden Flooring (in Part)
• Private Meeting Rooms / Offices
• Passenger Lift
• Demised Cloakrooms & Kitchenette
• Furniture could be made available, by separate negotiation.
We understand a 60MB dedicated fibre connectivity is currently installed into the office demise, which can be transferred to the benefit of a new occupier. Further information is available upon request.
An assignment of the existing lease expiring August 2018. The lease will be contracted outside the Landlord and Tenant Act.
Alternatively, a new lease could be granted, subject to the simultaneous surrender of the existing lease.
An assignment of the lease expiring August 2018 contracted outside the Landlord and Tenant Act.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-49355748.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 11251. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by LDG – The Creative Property Team, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.