Retail Property (high street) to rentWell Street, Hackney E9 6QU
Withdrawn from Market
- Spacious 600 Sq. Ft.
- Prime Location
- Well Established Organic Business
- Near Victoria Park
- Well Street Currently going through Regeneration
- Many Shops Nearby
- Minutes away From Morning Lane Designer District
- Hand Crafted Fixtures and Fittings
- High Frontage
We are proud to present this retail shop currently trading as an organic supermarket located in the heart of Hackney on the popular area of Well Street (few minutes away from Victoria Park). This business has been successfully running for some time now. It is one of the most recognisable premises on Well Street and is extremely popular with the residents and local businesses. The property is ideally located in the main well street junction with many other shops, restaurants, cafes and bars also based nearby. This location offers a vast number of footfall and traffic passing at all hours. There are a whole host of local renowned business drawing customers to this area. With Hackney Central, Hackney Empire, Town Hall, Hackney Museum, Mare Street and the new designer clothing retail district on Morning Lane, the whole area is becoming more and more well known throughout London and is becoming a tourist hot spot.
This retail business is offering a space of just over 592 sq. ft. with a rental price of £18,000 per annum. The seller is seeking a premium of £80,000 for this property for goodwill, stock, fixtures and fittings. The current occupier has been based here for over 20 years. The lease has two years remaining on a renewable basis.
Shop Floor including – 13.14 ft. x 23.65 ft.
Office - 9.07 ft. x 7.92 ft.
Toilet – 3.03 ft. x 7.64 ft.
Storage – 12.28 ft. x 15.19 ft.
TOTAL – 592 sq. ft. (approx.)
Tenure - 2 years remaining
Open / Renewable Lease for £18,000 rent per annum.
Our Client wishes to assign the lease with over 2 years remaining.
Our client seeks a premium of £80,000 for goodwill, fixtures and fittings, and location.
Buyer to bear own legal costs as well as the landlords. The seller shall bear their own legal costs.
Interested parties are encouraged to make their own enquiries with the local authority. Please note that there are various Business Rate Exemptions for small and new businesses with the Local Authority.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-49453767.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8030078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ranson UK Ltd, Docklands.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.