Warehouse to rentUnit 3, Set Star Estate, Transport Avenue, Brentford TW8 9HF
Let by Us
2,634 sq. ft.
- 2,634 sq ft (244 sq m)
- Upon completion of refurbishment works:-
- Electric roller shutter door
- New windows & roof
- 3 Phase Electricity
- Gas blower heating
- New electrics and data trunking
- Separate pedestrian entrance
- Separate Male & Female WCs
The property comprises a mid-terraced, self-contained, warehousing / business unit of steel portal construction with brick elevations, accessed from a private service road.
Extensive refurbishment works have recently been undertaken.
The Set Star Estate is situated on Transport Avenue, directly off the Great West Road (A4), in Brentford, just off the heart of the section known as the “Golden Mile”. Local occupiers include Worley Parsons, EMC, Sega, GlaxoSmithKline, Sky, JC Decaux, Barratt London, amongst others.
A new Internally Repairing Lease* is available for a term to be agreed at a rent of £42,000 + VAT per annum exclusive.
*Normally, commercial leases are granted with the tenant responsible for external repairs, so this lease provides better value for the tenant, as the Landlord will be responsible for external repairs.
According to the Valuation Office website the current rateable value of the property is £22,500.
Rates payable 2017/2018 = approximately £10,485 per annum.
All applicants are advised to make their own enquiries through the London Borough of Hounslow billing authority.
A small estate charge is applicable - further details from the agents.
VAT is applicable.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-49724010.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102435. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Vokins, Brentford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.