Office to rentCliftonhall Road, Newbridge, Midlothian, EH28
1,311 sq. ft.
- Modern ground floor office
- Self-contained with dedicated access
- Generous on-site car parking
- Qualifies for 100% rates exemption
- Excellent road connectivity to M8 and M9
The subjects are located within Newbridge Business/Industrial Park situated approximately 5 miles west of Edinburgh. Newbridge is a popular destination for a variety of organisations due to its locale and proximity to the M9 and M8 motorways.
More specifically the property is located at 10 Cliftonhall Road situated directly behind the BP petrol filling station & The McDonalds Drive Thru. Nearby occupiers include Greggs, Vapourized, Porcelanosa & Rigby Taylor.
10 Cliftonhall Road comprises a generously proportioned selfcontained ground floor office forming part of a modern two storey office pavilion held under a pitched and tiled roof. The unit benefits from its own dedicated access point directly off the shared parking.
Internally the unit splits into five generously sized offices and benefits from perimeter trunking, mains gas and electric with underfloor heating throughout.
We have measured the property in accordance with the RICS code of measuring practice 6th edition and we have calculated that the net internal area is:
121.8 sqm/1,311 sqft or thereby
According to the Scottish Assessors website www.saa.gov.uk the property has a Rateable Value of £7,700. Please note the property qualifies for 100% rates exemption under the small business bonus rates relief scheme.
We have been instructed to assign the existing leasehold interest, the salient terms are as follows:
Lease Start: 1st November 2016
Tenant Break Option: 31st October 2019 on giving 6 months formal written notice
Lease Expiry: 30th October 2021
Rent: £9,000 pax
Repair: FRI excluding latent and inherent defects, subject to schedule of condition
There is a capped service charge over the property inclusive of electricity contributions.
Our client is looking to assign their leasehold interest however consideration will be given to sub-letting.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-49839723.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ESA1344. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DM Hall , Edinburgh.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.