Office to rentMare Street, Hackney, E8
2,248 sq. ft.
- 2,248 sq ft (208 sq m)
- New-build B1 office suites located in the heart of East London's trendy London Fields district.
- Space provides good floor to ceiling heights, large windows and excellent natural daylight.
- Liverpool Street Station can be accessed within less than 15 minutes from London Fields Studios.
London Fields Studios provides five B1 office suites of varying layouts and sizes at ground and first floor level of a new, prominent, mixed use corner development in the heart of East London’s trendy London Fields district on the corner of Mare Street and Warburton Road.
The developer has delivered cool open plan office suites with the following specification and floor areas:
• Good floor to ceiling heights
• Large windows and excellent natural daylight
• Exposed concrete ceilings (ground floor suites)
• Ceiling mounted VRV air conditioning with exposed services
• Galvanised steel cable trays
• Modern strip lighting
• Galvanised steel perimeter trunking (ground floor suites)
• Fully accessible raised access floor (first floor suites)
• Kitchens in each suite
• W/C’s in each suite
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-49908663.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference COM170233_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Currell, Commercial properties .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.