Office to rent37 Broadway
2,485 sq. ft.
- 2,485 sq ft (230 sq m)
- Prominent location in Stratford close to local amenities
- Suitable for a variety of office uses
- Entire property available with a suitable layout for individual offices
- A new lease offered directly from the London Borough of Newham
The property is located on the southern side of Broadway on the corner to the road leading into Tramway Avenue and West Ham Lane. It is opposite the entrance into the Stratford Shopping Mall which houses national retailers such as Sainsburys, Boots, Costa and Sports Direct. Stratford Station is approximately 250metres away which provides links onto the Central, Jubilee, Overground and DLR lines as well as services for National Rail and the TFL Rail line. There are also plenty of bus routes that run along the Broadway.
A new FRI lease directly from Newham Council for a term to be agreed
The ingoing tenant to pay the Council’s agents fees prior to completion at 10% of rent. An undertaking will need to be entered into prior to the Council’s solicitors forwarding lease documentation which currently equates to £1,500 subject to confirmation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-49995066.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 159-2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dobbin & Sullivan, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.