Office to rent209-211 City Road, Shoreditch EC1V 1JN
1,243–3,366 sq. ft.
- 1,243 sq ft (115 sq m)
- Prime City Road location
- Property set back from main road
- Excellent nearby retail provision
- Near Bodean's, Nando's and Renaissance
- Less than approx 500m from Old St
- Ready to occupy, each with kitchenettes
- Excellent natural light on third floor
- Self contained WCs in basement
- Air conditioning and central heating
- Other uses considered (STP)
The property comprises of five floors arranged over lower ground, ground, first, second and third floors. The third and lower ground floors are available. Both floors benefit from air conditioning, central heating and self-contained entrances with a video entry phone system. The third floor receives excellent natural light while the lower ground floor has self-contained WCs. The lower ground floor may be suitable for other uses, subject to planning.
Located north of Old Street roundabout, the property sits on a prime section of City Road by the junction with Bath Street. The surrounding area comprises of many large-scale residential and office developments, benefiting from excellent retail provision as result. Old Street Underground Station is less than approx. 500m away with multiple bus routes servicing the road, leading from Angel past Old Street into Central London. Nearby operators include Bodean's, Nando's and Renaissance.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference G40631. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goodsir Commercial Limited, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.