Light Industrial to rentUnit 8 Barracks Road Industrial Estate, Llewellyn Close, Sandy Lane, Stourport-on-severn, DY13
1,215 sq. ft.
- 1,215 sq ft (112 sq m)
- Unit 5 1,186 sq ft (110.15 sq m) GIA
- Unit 8 1,215 sq ft (112.87 sq m) GIA
- Minimum eaves height 3.60 metres
- Terraced warehouse / workshop units
- Roller shutter door to front elevation
- Good parking and loading / unloading facilities
- Fluorescent strip lighting
- WC Facilities
A traditional industrial / workshop unit located on Sandy Lane Industrial Estate in Stourport on Severn. The unit benefits from a roller shutter door to the front elevation with a good size loading/unloading/parking area to the front and a secure rear yard area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-50326563.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6906. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by GJS Dillon Ltd, Worcester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.