Retail Property (high street) to rent375b Hackney Road, Shoreditch E2 8PP
766 sq. ft.
- 766 sq ft (71 sq m)
- Prominent corner pitch
- Near Columbia Road Flower Market
- Regular bus routes servicing the area
- Not far from Cambridge Heath Overground
- New FRI lease available
- A1/ A2 use
- Well presented frontage
- Immediately available
- Potential eligibility for rates relief
The property comprises a retail (A1/A2) unit arranged over ground and a lowered ground floor section to the rear. The unit benefits from a well presented retail frontage is immediately available.
A new fully repairing and insuring lease available for a term to be agreed.
Floor Area: 766.00
Hackney Road is busy thoroughfare that connects Bethnal Green and South Hackney to Shoreditch. The premises are located on a prominent corner location, towards the eastern end of Hackney Road near Cambridge Heath Overground station. Located less than 500m from the Columbia Road Flower Market and Haggerston Park, the area benefits from a vibrant mix of national and local independent retailers.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102536. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goodsir Commercial Limited, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.