Office to rent14-15 Newbury Street, Barbican EC1A 7HU
1,390 sq. ft.
- 1,390 sq ft (129 sq m)
- Less than 150m from Barbican Station
- Near Smithfield Market
- Attractive former warehouse building
- Low passing rent of £48.50psf
- 9 years remaining on the lease
- Service charge included in the rent
- Serviced by regular bus routes
- Great natural light
The property comprises an Office (B1) arranged over second and third floors, accessible by a common staircase only. Both floors have been finished to a high standard throughout and benefit from a self-contained meeting room. Available by way of assignment of the existing lease which has 4 years until the next rent review at a low passing rent of £48.50 psf.
PREMIUM OFFERS IN THE REGION OF £10,000 INVITED.
See the virtual tour of the second floor via the following link: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=JE8ryefwMbh
Newbury Street is a quiet office pitch situated 150m from Barbican Station. Located near the popular Smithfield Market, there is a large amount of retail provision within close proximity. The property benefits from excellent transport links being situated close to Barbican Station and the new Crossrail Elizabeth Line which is due for practical completion in December 2019. The area is also serviced by multiple regular bus routes leading from St Paul's to Islington.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-50624025.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference G19591. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goodsir Commercial Limited, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.