Office to rentCorvette HouseFalcon Court,Preston Farm Industrial Estate,Stockton-On-Tees,TS18 3TS
1,000 sq. ft.
- 1,000 sq ft (92 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Established Business Park Location
- Excellent Road Links
- Detached 2 storey building
- Recently Refurbished
- Onsite Greggs and Cafe
- Large Car Parking Allocation
Falcon Court is located on the established and popular Preston Farm Business Park, Stockton on Tees. It forms one of the main business locations for the Teesside conurbation and houses a number of local, national and international occupiers.
Stockton Town Centre is approx. 1 mile distant, Darlington ap-prox. 12 miles and Middlesbrough 4 miles. Access to the scheme can be gained via the A135 which links directly to the A66(T) and from there to the A1(M) to the west and A19(T) to the east.
Falcon Court is a vibrant out-of-town business park with onsite facilities that include a children's day crèche, dentist, cafes and beauty salon.
The premises comprise 2-storey open plan office accommodation with suspended ceilings, Cat II lighting, new carpets, dedi-cated reception and WC accommodation. There is passenger lift access to all floors.
We are advised that the suites have the following approximates Net Internal Areas:
Ground Floor 102 m2 (1,100 sq ft)
1st Floor 232 m2 (2,500 sq ft)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-50826722.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CorvetteHouse_TS183TS. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connect Property North East Ltd, Stockton-On-Tees.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.