Office to rent61 Mosley Street
£704 pcm (£26 per sq. ft.)
325–805 sq. ft.
- 325 sq ft (30 sq m)
- ALL INCLUSIVE RENTS
- Excellent location
- Close to all transport links
61 Mosley Street is located within Manchester’s prime office core, on the junction of Mosley Street and Charlotte Street. It is an area which is favoured by many professional companies, including leading solicitors, accountants, banks and insurance companies. The property is well situated for public transport, with both Piccadilly and St Peter’s Square Metrolink stations within a short walking distance. There
are a number of public car parks close by and the city’s prime retail pitch within five minutes walking distance. Piccadilly mainline railway station is less than 10 minutes walk from the building and the city’s free Metro Shuttle buses run regularly around the city, stopping immediately outside the building. There are numerous amenities in the immediate vicinity, including a Sainsbury’s Local directly opposite the building, Philpotts, Grill on New York Street, Greggs, Manchester Art Gallery, Caffe Nero and M&S Simply Food all within a minute’s walk.
The office accommodation is accessed via a remodelled and enlarged entrance reception where a six-person passenger lift services each
upper floor. The accommodation is predominantly open plan and each floor is flooded with natural light from three elevations.
The refurbished premises benefit from the following facilities/specification:
• Roof terraces
• Kitchenette, male & female WC’s on each floor
• Gas central heating system
• Secondary glazing to all floors
• Passenger lift
• Remodelled reception with desk facility for larger enquiries
• Intercom entry system
• Low service charge
• Shower and bike storage facilities
• DDA Compliant
• Secure basement car parking
All charges will be subject to VAT at the prevailing rate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-50888043.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 51-2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurstwood , Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.