Retail Property (high street) to rentQueensbridge Road, Hackney, E8
460 sq. ft.
- 460 sq ft (42 sq m)
- Ground floor A1 retail unit located close to Kingsland Road.
- Newly refurbished and benefits from a new shop front and newly fitted WC facilities.
- Close to Dalston Junction Station (Overground)
- The space would be suitable for a wide variety of A1 retail operators.
- Energy Performance Asset Rating - C
The retail unit is located in a small parade of shops and consists of a newly refurbished ground floor retail unit suitable for a variety of uses. The premises benefits from a new shop front and newly fitted WC facilities.
The space would be suitable for a wide variety of A1 retail operators.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-50976333.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference COM170325_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Currell, Commercial properties .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.