Office to rentWestgate Cleckheaton
|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
- TAKEAWAY PREMISES CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE
- GOOD LOCAL PARKING
- PREVIOUSLY USED AS PIZZA TAKEAWAY
- SUIT VARIETY OF A5 HOT FOOD USES
- SHORT / LONG LEASE AVAILABLE
- USEFUL FIRST FLOOR WITH SHOWER ROOM/TOILET
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Detached Takeaway building having large open plan sales area with one full Stainless Steel clad wall with plumbing and mains gas. There is a large double glazed shop frontage onto Westgate with electrically operated security shutter. The shop offers an ideal start up opportunity for a variety of Hot food takeaway uses. The property is offered either For Sale or To Let, viewing is highly recommended.
Takeaway / Sales Area
16'10" (5.13 M) x 16'4" (4.98 M)
Large sales shop with PVCu D/G window frontage, stainless steel clad wall, Large double glazed windows fronting Westgate, electrically operated Roller Shutter, Large first floor storage area with shower-room.
16'10" (5.13 M) x 6'4" (1.93 M)
Separate Shower Room/WC
6'10" (2.08 M) x 4'8" (1.42 M)
Having low flush WC, pedestal basin and shower tray, currently no shower fittings.
Small Courtyard To Side
Useful fenced courtyard to side elevation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-51006684.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BRI-137A0VE2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linsey Champion, Brighouse.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.