Office to rent116 Dundas Street, Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, EH3
2,832 sq. ft.
- 2,832 sq ft (263 sq m)
- Open plan accommodation with excellent natural light
- Impressive DDA compliant entrance
- Refurbished office suites with new suspended ceilings and LG7 lighting
- Passenger lift access to all floors
- Male & female WCs on all floors
- On-site car parking
- Rates £5.26 per sq ft
- Service Charge £4.64 per sq ft
The available suite is situated on the 2nd floor of 116 Dundas Street, a building comprising high quality open plan office accommodation over 7 levels with dedicated car parking. The 2nd floor has been refurbished.
Service charge: £4.64 per sq ft
Rates payable: £5.27 per sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-51285186.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 46508. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert Smith Hampton, Edinburgh.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.