Office to rentPacific House, Wellington Street, Glasgow, City of Glasgow, G2
£5,939 pcm (£18.5 per sq. ft.)
3,852 sq. ft.
- 3,852 sq ft (357 sq m)
- Flexible open plan floor plates
- VRV air conditioning system
- Metal suspended ceiling
- LG7 compliant LED lighting
- Full raised access floor (100mm)
- Dedicated terrace on 5th floor
- Male and female plus disabled toilets on each floor
- Male and female showers on each floor
- Secure basement car parking
- Full DDA accessibility
Pacific House occupies a corner position on Wellington Street and Cadogan Street. The surrounding area is home to JP Morgan, Ashurst LLP, NFU, HBJ Claim Solutions and Morgan Stanley.
Having undergone a comprehensive refurbishment, the building offers modern office accommodation with a contemporary reception area and common parts.The building extends over ground and 6 upper floors, with basement car park.
Refurbishment includes; a re-modelled entrance foyer, upgraded lift lobbies and toilet accommodation, flexible large open plan floorplates, modern suspended ceilings with integrated LG7 compliant lighting, new air-conditioning system, raised access flooring, DDA compliant.
The 4th Floor part is the last remaining suite.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-51285657.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 44795. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert Smith Hampton, Glasgow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.