Office to rentGlasgow Business Park, Pavilion 3, Springhill Parkway, Glasgow, City of Glasgow, G69
£1,833 pcm (£11 per sq. ft.)
2,000–4,105 sq. ft.
- 2,000 sq ft (185 sq m)
- Open plan accommodation
- Suspended ceiling with recessed LED lighting
- Raised access floor
- Good quality male, female and disabled w/c facilities.
- 1 x Passenger lift
- Gas fired central heating
- 41 car parking spaces
- Air conditioning
- Potential to split suite to 2,000 sq ft.
Modern detached 2 storey office building that has been comprehensively refurbished. Specification includes suspended ceilings, raised access floors, open plan office accommodation, self-contained male, female and disabled WC facilities, lift and gas fired central heating. The ground floor suite benefits from 16 car parking spaces.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-51285669.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 60135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert Smith Hampton, Glasgow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.