Office to rentThe Mille, 1000 Great West Road, Brentford TW8 9DW
3,320–27,995 sq. ft.
- 3,320 sq ft (308 sq m)
- 24 hour access and security
- Air conditioning
- An EPC rating of D (100)
- Car parking ratio 1:408 sq ft
- Covered cycle racks and showers
- Excellent natural light
- Goods lift & Passenger lifts
- Serviced meeting rooms for hire
- Superfast fibre-optic link
- Underfloor trunking
Strategically located for unrivalled access to and from the capital, 1000 Great West Road is a landmark ofce building fronting the M4 motorway, less than ten miles from both Heathrow and Central London. Adjacent to GlaxoSmithKline, its unique location makes The Mille one of the UK's premier sites for enhancing corporate prole. The available accommodation totals 25,148 sq ft, which can be provided in a range of suite sizes and congurations. All suites are newly refurbished and afford high-quality air-conditioned space with superb natural light.
The Mille is a circa 98,000 sq ft multi-let landmark office building strategically located for unrivalled access to and from central London and Heathrow. Situated within a section of the A4 historically known as The Golden Mile, the building is located alongside a number of multi-national corporate occupiers, including the European headquarters of GlaxoSmithKline and BSkyB broadcasting campus.
The Mille offers a high profile road frontage onto both the Great West Road and the elevated section of the M4. It is situated on the north side of the Great West Road (A4) at its junction with Boston Manor Road (A3006). Brentford railway station is less than a 4 minute walk from the property and the nearest underground station is Boston Manor (Piccadilly Line) which is approximately a 12 minute walk.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference G1311. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Vokins, Brentford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.