Office to rentAnsty Park, Central Boulevard, Coventry, West Midlands, CV2 2TF
29,839–345,000 sq. ft.
- 29,839 sq ft (2,772 sq m)
- High specification excellent quality office space
- Open plan floor-plates
- Fully accessible raised floors
- Suspended ceilings
- Four pipe fan coil air-conditioning
- Impressive high quality reception areas
- Two 13-person passenger lifts
- Fully DDA compliant
- Parking ratio of 1:317 per sq ft
- LG7 Compliant lighting system
Set in 40 hectares of land, Ansty Park is a new vibrant research and development park located in the West Midlands. Ansty Park has already attracted occupiers including Ericsson, Sainsbury's, the Manufacturing Technology Centre and The London Taxi Company amongst other global occupiers.
Ansty Park is situated at the heart of the UK close to Coventry and Birmingham. The park benefits from a centralised location at one of the UK's key transport hubs; with six motorway junctions within a 20 mile radius and direct access to Junction 2 of the M6. Coventry Central railway station is a major stop on the on the West Coast mainline route providing excellent links to the local transport network and the region as well as enabling commuters to access to and from London in 1hr 30mins.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-51454083.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 106304_161XJN00. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cushman & Wakefield LLP, Birmingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.