Office to rent61 Tottenham Court Road, Fitzrovia, London W1T 7NJ
£2,000 pcm (£67.61 per sq. ft.)
355 sq. ft.
- 355 sq ft (32 sq m)
- Good Ceiling Height
- Good Natural Light From 2 Sides
- Newly Refurbished
- Wood Effect Flooring
- Modern Lighting
- Private Cloakrooms & Kitchenette
Offices – B1
FLOORS & SIZES
First Floor | 355 SQ.FT. | 31.12 SQM. UNDER OFFER
Second Floor | 355 SQ.FT. | 31.12 SQM.
Third Floor | 361 SQ.FT. | 33.54 SQM. UNDER OFFER
Circa 6-9 workstations per floor.
Each floor has been refurbished to a high quality standard with wood effect flooring, modern lighting and benefitting from good natural light from two sides. Floors also benefit from their own cloakrooms and kitchenettes. The offices can be taken individually or altogether creating a self-contained building.
• Good Ceiling Height
• Good Natural Light From 2 Sides
• Newly Refurbished
• Wood Effect Flooring
• Modern Lighting
• Private Cloakroom & Kitchenette
We have requested a connectivity report from our client outlining their existing telecoms / fibre supply coming into the demise, which we hope to confirm shortly.
A new 2 year lease is available directly with the Landlord. The lease will be contracted outside the Landlord and Tenant Act.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-51512295.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18775. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by LDG – The Creative Property Team, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.