Office to rent26 Church Street, Kidderminster, DY10
786–4,823 sq. ft.
- 786 sq ft (73 sq m)
- Ground and First Floor Offices 4,823 sq ft
- Ground Floor: Suite A 995 sq ft (91 sq m) Suite B 786 sq ft (73 sq m)
- First Floor: Suite A 1,334 sq ft (124 sq m) Suite B 1,242 sq ft (115 sq m)
- Available as a whole or individually
- Light and airy offices
- On site car parking
- Comprehensively refurbished
- Situated in Kidderminster Town Centre
Church Street is an established office and professional location in Kidderminster Town Centre where neighbouring occupiers include HSBC bank, various solicitors, financial advisors and IT companies.
It is in close proximity to Weavers Wharf Shopping Park which is due to be enhanced and enlarged in line with the recent planning consent.
Weavers Wharf is currently home to M & S, Next, Debenhams, Pizza Hut and many other well known retailers.
The property comprises a four storey office building with a private car park to the rear.
Both the ground floor and first floor comprise two office suites each, available as a whole or individually.
Each suite has recently been fully refurbished to a high standard.
* Fully redecorated
* Lift access
* Perimeter network trunking
* Gas fired central heating
* Air conditioning in part
* Excellent natural light throughout
Each floor benefits from a communal reception area, kitchen, w/c facilities and lift access.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-51547029.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102787. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German, Worcester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.