Retail Property (high street) to rent48B High Street, Kinver, Stourbridge, DY7
403 sq. ft.
- 403 sq ft (37 sq m)
- Ground Floor Retail Premises 403 sq ft (37.4 sq m)
- Potential one bedroom flat To Let by separate negotiation
- Available to let as a whole or Landlord would consider letting separately
- Situated on the main thoroughfare through Kinver
- Energy Performance Rating C
The property is situated on Kinver High Street being the main thoroughfare of Kinver. It is located approximately 1.3 miles from the A449 and 5.8 miles from Kidderminster Town Centre.
The property comprises a mid-terrace building of traditional brick construction, comprising a ground floor retail premises. There is a self contained one bedroom flat above which may be available by separate negotiation.
Parking is available in the large free public carpark located to the rear of the property.
There are a number of other retailers in close proximity including an opticians, travel agency, estate agents, Indian and Italian restaurants, coffee shop, doctors surgery, Post Office and a Co-op.
Retail Premises 403 sq ft (37.4 sq m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-51547329.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 103169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German, Worcester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.