Light Industrial to rentUnit 14, Finepoint, Minster Road, Kidderminster, DY11
Withdrawn from Market
11,318 sq. ft.
- 11,318 sq ft (1,051 sq m)
- 11,318 sq ft (1,052 sq m)
- Integral office accommodation
- 7.5 metre eaves height
- Secure, established estate
- Allocated parking
- EPC Rating D
Kidderminster is a busy market town in the county of Worcestershire in the West Midlands. It is located approximately 18 miles south west of Birmingham
city centre and 15 miles north of Worcester.
Finepoint is situated just off the A451 Stourport Road, 2.8 miles south of Kidderminster town centre, with good access to Junctions 3-5 of the M5 Motorway and the M5/M42 interchange. It is well positioned for links with the wider Midlands, Wales and the North West via Junction 8 of the M6 Motorway. The South and London are also accessible via the M5 and M42/M40.
Developed in 2007, the estate comprises eight high quality industrial units across three terraces. The units are of steel portal frame construction with profile steel clad
elevations beneath pitched roofs incorporating translucent roof lighting.
Unit 14 benefts from an electronically operated up and over access door (5m x 4m) and 3 Phase power.
The offices at first floor have comfort cooling and LG 7 compliant lighting.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-51547368.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 103190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German, Worcester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.