Light Industrial to rentUnit A2 Ratio Park, Finepoint Way, Kidderminster, DY11
1,147 sq. ft.
- 1,147 sq ft (106 sq m)
- Steel portal frames
- Mono-pitch roof with composite panels
- Mains water and drainage
- Mezzanine floor to the rear of each unit
- Three Phase Electricity
- Glazed pedestrian entrance
- Eaves height of 4.1m to underside of haunch at front
- Overhead access door
- Block wall with external 'Kingspan' panelling
- 2 parking spaces
Ratio Park is a new development by Chase Commercial and Atacama Europe.
The site comprises a range of business units suitable for use as workshop, factory, warehouse or office space.
For further information, please contact the sole agents Fisher German.
Ratio Park, Kidderminster is located on Finepoint Way, South Kidderminster Enterprise Park, adjacent to the A451 Stourport Road.
It is also adjacent to the landmark Wyre Forest District Council offices and Civic Centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-51547389.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 103193LH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German, Worcester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.