Office to rentThe Hub, 3 Earl Haig Road, Hillington Park, Glasgow, G52 4JU
1,249 sq. ft.
- 1,249 sq ft (116 sq m)
The available accommodation benefits from the following specification:
• Open plan suite with some previous tenant’s fit-out available
• Gas central heating
• Suspended ceiling with recessed modern lighting
• Metal raised access floor
• Male, female and disabled toilets
• Secure cycle racks
• Shower facilities
The property is situated in a highly prominent position within Hillington Park, Scotland’s largest business park.
The property is directly opposite the Hillington Park retail parade with Junction 26 of the M8 motorway nearby. The building benefits from a vast range of retail/leisure amenities including Post Office, Greggs, Burger King, Harvester Bar/Restaurant and children’s nursery.
£3.53 per sq ft
£6.96 per sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-51550545.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 105455_162MYW00. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cushman & Wakefield LLP, Glasgow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.