Mixed Use to rentBrent Eleigh Road, Lavenham, Sudbury, Suffolk, CO10
Let by Us
36 sq. m.
- 387 sq ft (36 sq m)
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- Toilet included (suitable for disabled)
- Kitchenette with hot water
- Insulated to high standard with heating
- Block built / timber cladding
- High bandwidth telecoms (10 lines available)
- 3 phase electricity supply if needed
- Load bearing attic
- Off road parking
- Situated in tourist village Lavenham
Property reference number 5697120. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Lavenham Studios is situated on the edge of the historic timber framed village of Lavenham, which itself is in the heart of 'Constable country.'
The units were built 10 years ago and offer a good range of facilities that could serve various uses. They are well insulated, have storage heating, excellent Internet connectivity and 3 phase electricity if needed. They also have a disabled toilet, an attic for storage and ample off road parking.
There is a small annual service charge of 250 GBP which includes a weekly trade waste collection and property insurance. The units currently qualify for 100 percent business rate relief if in single occupation.
Lavenham itself is well served for pubs, restaurants and shops. It also has a primary school. It has good road connections and there is an hourly bus service running between Sudbury / Colchester and Bury St Edmunds. The market town of Sudbury is 5 miles away, Long Melford is 5 miles, the old capital of East Anglia, Bury St Edmunds is 10 miles, Ipswich is 18 miles and Colchester is 18 miles. There are rail connections at both Sudbury and Bury St Edmunds offering two different routes into London. 50 minute drive to Stansted Airport, London's third largest airport.
* Please quote ref. 5697120 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
There will be no other charges for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-51660663.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5697120_52331. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.