Shop to rentUnit 4, Tor Hill House, Union Street, Torquay, Devon, TQ2
630 sq. ft.
- 630 sq ft (58 sq m)
- Rent recently reduced to £6,400 p.a. excl. VAT
- Premises recently redecorated and in excellent condition.
- Storage, office / retail space and WC. Loading bay to the rear of the unit.
- Can be combined with Unit 3 Tor Hill House (adjacent) to create double unit.
Recently refurbished accommodation, ready for occupation.
Located in a mixed use building in Torquay town centre with frontage towards the northern end of busy shopping street, Union Street.
Other notable occupants of the building include Subway, Torbay Council and Torbay Development Agency.
Landlord has not opted to tax and VAT is not payable in addition to the quoted rent.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-51720249.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 875. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by TDA, Torbay.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.