Shop to rentStable Yard Studio 6, Cockington Court Craft Centre, Torquay, TQ2
309 sq. ft.
- 309 sq ft (28 sq m)
- Craft studio space to let
- 5 year lease agreement on easy in easy out terms.
- Tenants have access to Business mentoring support and networking events.
- Tenants will need to be open a minimum of 5 days a week. All applications will be considered by a vetting committee.
- Building insurance and heating are included in the monthly rent.
Craft studio spaces to let to the rear of Cockington Court Manor House. These studios are open to the public enabling tenants to demonstrate their skills and sell from the unit.
Available as a 'pop up' studio also.
Subject to Contract
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1250. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by TDA, Torbay.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.