Office to rentWest Cliff Gardens, Folkestone, Kent, CT20
943 sq. ft.
- 943 sq ft (87 sq m)
- Well Presented Accommodation
- Central and convenient
- Ground Floor 432 sq ft / 40.11 sq m
- First Floor 511 sq ft / 47.37 sq m
- Kitchen 71 sq ft / 6.6 sq m
- Pay & Display Car Parks nearby
The accommodation, which is in very good decorative order, includes carpets and blinds where fitted , Door Entry and Security Systems and comprises (with approximate maximum measurements):-
Reception Office 361 sq ft / 33.51 sq m
23'9" x 19'10" / 7.24 m x 6.04 m
Kitchen 71 sq ft / 6.60 sq m
9'11" x 7'4" / 3.03 m x 2.25 m
Shared Ladies 2 W/C's and wash hand basins
Shared Gents 1 W/C & 2 Urinals
Shared split level landing
Office 1 227 sq ft / 21.06 sq m
12'2" x 19'10" / 3.72 m x 6.05 m
Office 2 135 sq ft / 12.50 m
11'11" x 11'11" /3.64 m x 3.64 m
Office 3 149 sq ft / 13.81 sq m
13'2" x 13'7"sq ft/4.00 m x 4.14 m
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-51802767.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference C0649. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fell Reynolds, Folkestone.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.