Light Industrial to rentUnit 6, Fulcrum 4, Solent Way, Whiteley, Fareham, Hampshire, PO15
Withdrawn from Market
3,022 sq. ft.
- 3,022 sq ft (280 sq m)
- Modern business unit with fitted offices
- Excellent access to M27, Junction 9
- 6 allocated car parking spaces
- Steel portal frame construction profile clad to elevations
- Gas, electricity (3 phase) & water supplies
- GF production/storage areas with min. ht of approx. 3.55m
- First floor offices fitted with suspended ceiling, carpeting and double glazing
- Separate ground and first floor disabled WC?s
- Ground floor kitchen
The unit has been fitted out to provide primarily production/storage accommodation at ground floor level with additional accommodation offices and kitchen installed within the ground. The first floor is currently fitted out to provide a mix of open space plan and cellular accommodation.
The unit is available To Let on terms to be agreed or For Sale on a virtual freehold (remainder of a 999 year lease at peppercorn rents).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-51851736.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2036745LH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert Smith Hampton, Fareham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.