Land to rentTorre Abbey Sands, Torbay Road, Torquay, TQ2
Withdrawn from Market
716 sq. m.
- 7,713 sq ft (716 sq m)
- Opportunity to operate a mobile refreshment /catering operation.
- Licence agreement of up to 5 years.
- Prominent Beachfront Location.
- High Seasonal Footfall.
- Please see 'Agent Brochure' below for more information.
TDA on behalf of Torbay Council is seeking offers from parties interested in entering into a Mobile trading concession in respect of Torre Abbey Sands, Torbay Road, Torquay.
Situated in Torquay within close proximity to a number of hotels, the area is very popular with holiday makers during the summer season.
The site for the mobile catering unit is the public walkway above the stepped revetments to the beach in a location as may be specified from time to time by the Council on the land at Torre Abbey Sands shown edged red on plan no. EM2840 for identification purposes only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-51912507.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by TDA, Torbay.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.