Land to rentQuay West Car Park, Goodrington, Tanners Road, Paignton, Devon, TQ4
Withdrawn from Market
22,200 sq. ft.
- 22,200 sq ft (2,062 sq m)
- Opportunity to operate a mobile cinema operation
- Licence agreement of up to 5 years
- Location close to Goodrington Beach and other tourist attractions
- Please see 'Agent Brochure' below for more information.
TDA on behalf of Torbay Council invites, by way of informal tender, offers from parties interested in entering into Licence for a term of up to 5 summer seasons for the right to operate an outdoor mobile cinema concession
Situated close to Paignton, the Quay West car park is located behind the beach and Splashdown Water Park. Goodrington is a very popular destination especially in the summer tourist season, with the adjoining Splashdown Water Park, Seashore Centre and amusement arcades creating significant footfall to the area. The site is easily accessible by car, with the car park located adjacent to Dartmouth Road, a busy road connecting Paignton town centre to Brixham Road.
The site for the mobile cinema concession will be located within the area as outlined in red on the enclosed plan EM2875. The precise location is to be agreed between the parties; however Torbay Council reserves the right to finally determine the exact location.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-51930630.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by TDA, Torbay.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.