Office to rent204 West George Street, Glasgow, G2 2PQ
£1,053 pcm (£19 per sq. ft.)
665 sq. ft.
- 665 sq ft (61 sq m)
- Prime city centre office location
- Refurbished throughout
- 24/7 365 days access
- Excellent natural daylight
204 West George Street provides recently refurbished high quality office accommodation over four floors.
The property benefits from the following specification:
• Modern LG7 compliant suspended lighting
• Part raised access floors with 150mm void
• 1x 8 person passenger lift
• Modern male, female and disabled toilet facilities
• Disabled access
• Secure door entry system
• Modern spacious entrance foyer
Situated on the corner of West George Street and Wellington Street, the property occupies a location in the heart of Glasgow’s Central Business District. Excellent shopping and leisure facilities are available in the immediate vicinity including Buchanan Street, Glasgow’s premier retail location.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-52158315.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 105455_162ULU00. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cushman & Wakefield LLP, Glasgow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.