Mixed Use to rentStation Road, EX16
- Use class orders: B1 Business, B2 General Industrial and B8 Storage and Distribution
- Situated on the well-established Station Road Industrial Estate
- Close to Bampton town centre
- Range of Factory / Warehouse & Office Buildings
- The units are located on a site of approx. 0.8 acres
- 3 bay industrial facility with front of-fices
- Stand alone office/production unit of 2 storeys with first floor offices
- Ground floor reception
The premises are situated on the well-established Station Road Industrial Estate close to Bampton town centre.
This substantial industrial complex comprises of a 3 bay industrial facility with front of-fices and a stand alone office/production unit of 2 storeys with first floor offices accessed from a ground floor reception. The units are located on a site of approx. 0.8 acres.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-52168679.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Tiverton Parkway (7.5 mi)
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference EX16_9NG. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by 4 Property Matters Ltd, Devon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.