Light Industrial to rentUnit 11, Premier Park, Acheson Way, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M17
8,486 sq. ft.
- 8,486 sq ft (788 sq m)
- High quality modern industrial/warehouse.
- Single electronically operated, sectional up and over loading door that is 5m high x 3.5m wide.
- 8m clear eaves height to the underside of haunch.
- Warehouse lighting.
- The warehouse floor slab has a floor loading of 40 kN/m2 and a single leg point load of 80 kN.
- B1(c), B2 and B8 permitted use.
- 17 car parking spaces.
Modern Industrial / Warehouse Unit to let.
Comprising over 200,000 sq ft within 21 units, Premier Park offers the most modern multi-let industrial estate within Trafford Park. The estate is centrally located being within close proximity to Media City and Old Trafford whilst benefiting from easy access to Manchester City Centre as well as junctions 9/10 of the M60 motorway
The unit is held by way of an existing lease and is available by way of an assignment or a new sub-lease on terms to be agreed. Alternatively, a new lease on full repairing and insuring terms is available.
The estate is centrally located being within close proximity to Media City and Old Trafford whilst benefiting from easy access to Manchester City Centre as well as junctions 9/10 of the M60 motorway.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-52358109.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 2242. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by B8 Real Estate LLP, Warrington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.