Office to rentBentima House, 168-172 Old Street, London, Greater London EC1V 9BP
£48,294 pcm (£59.5 per sq. ft.)
4,714–9,740 sq. ft.
- 4,714 sq ft (437 sq m)
- Panoramic views
- Excellent ceiling heights
- Open plan floors
- New comfort cooling system
- Brand new modern suspended lighting
- Fully accessible raised floors
- Self-contained male & female WCs / showers
- Onsite commissionaire
- Secure bike storage
- Car parking available via separate arrangement
Bentima house is a landmark building located only moments away from Old Street Roundabout, internally, our clients have redeveloped the top floors of the building to provide a Cat A refurbished 5th floor along with two brand new floors added to the building.
The Cat A refurbishment includes fully accessible raised flooring, brand new modern suspended lighting, exposed galvanised comfort cooling system along with floor to ceiling glazing spanning all elevations providing sensational panoramic views across London.
New full repairing and insuring lease for a term by arrangement direct from the Freeholder
The building is located only moments away from Old Street Roundabout, known as Silicon Roundabout these days. The immediate surrounds have seen a huge amount of change over the years with a plethora of amenities to include restaurants, bars, cafés and shops lining the surrounding streets.
The property is also only moments away from two campus sites; The Bower & The White Collar Factory, which both provide an extensive public offering at ground floor level.
The property is elected for VAT
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-52464252.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 9249. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colliers International, City Fringe.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.